Audio Manager Compilation

NR
Nehal Revankar
Tue, May 29, 2018 4:45 AM

Hi,

I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface.

Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below:

  1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed
    cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON ..

  2. Command Interface
    cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON ..

  3. Controller
    cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON ..

  4. Routing Interface
    cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON ..

I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command.

Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus
[ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o
[ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o
[ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o
[100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory
PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed
make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface.

Thanks & Regards
Nehal Revankar
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you
CL
Christian.Linke@bmw.de
Tue, May 29, 2018 5:45 AM

Hi!

Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm...
The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference?

Christian

Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar nehal.revankar@tcs.com:
[...]

genivi-audio-manager mailing list
genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi! Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm... The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference? Christian Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.com>: Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
NR
Nehal Revankar
Tue, May 29, 2018 5:56 AM

Hi Christian,

Yes all the other plugins were compiled but it is giving me an error for Routing Interface Plugin only.

I could observe that Command Interface and Routing Interface CMake is almost similar but couldn't understand why error is thrown for Routing Interface plugin only.

Thanks & Regards
Nehal Revankar

[...]

Hi Christian, Yes all the other plugins were compiled but it is giving me an error for Routing Interface Plugin only. I could observe that Command Interface and Routing Interface CMake is almost similar but couldn't understand why error is thrown for Routing Interface plugin only. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org>, <nehal.revankar@tcs.com> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Date: 05/29/2018 11:15AM Subject: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi! Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm... The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference? Christian Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.com>: Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
CL
Christian.Linke@bmw.de
Tue, May 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Hi,

I haven't used the dbus stuff for years now.. just for curiosity can you try to build them all three at once?

cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON ..

Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.commailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com>:
[...]

genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.orgmailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi, I haven't used the dbus stuff for years now.. just for curiosity can you try to build them all three at once? cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. Von: Nehal Revankar [mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 07:56 An: Linke Christian, EE-601 <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Cc: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi Christian, Yes all the other plugins were compiled but it is giving me an error for Routing Interface Plugin only. I could observe that Command Interface and Routing Interface CMake is almost similar but couldn't understand why error is thrown for Routing Interface plugin only. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> wrote: ----- To: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org>>, <nehal.revankar@tcs.com<mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com>> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> Date: 05/29/2018 11:15AM Subject: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi! Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm... The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference? Christian Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.com<mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com>>: Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
NR
Nehal Revankar
Tue, May 29, 2018 9:05 AM

Hi Christian,

I tried to compile all the plugins at once and compilation for Command Interface and Controller was successful but failed giving the same below errors for Routing Interface.

Thanks & Regards
Nehal Revankar

[...]

Hi Christian, I tried to compile all the plugins at once and compilation for Command Interface and Controller was successful but failed giving the same below errors for Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <nehal.revankar@tcs.com> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Date: 05/29/2018 01:22PM Cc: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Subject: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi, I haven&#8217;t used the dbus stuff for years now.. just for curiosity can you try to build them all three at once? cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. Von: Nehal Revankar [mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 07:56 An: Linke Christian, EE-601 <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Cc: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi Christian, Yes all the other plugins were compiled but it is giving me an error for Routing Interface Plugin only. I could observe that Command Interface and Routing Interface CMake is almost similar but couldn't understand why error is thrown for Routing Interface plugin only. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org>, <nehal.revankar@tcs.com> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Date: 05/29/2018 11:15AM Subject: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi! Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm... The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference? Christian Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.com>: Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
CL
Christian.Linke@bmw.de
Tue, May 29, 2018 9:29 AM

I compiled after years the dbus stuff... and it works for me.
What is the actual environment you build on? Ubuntu? Or some yocto stuff?

How you invoke make?

[...]

I compiled after years the dbus stuff... and it works for me. What is the actual environment you build on? Ubuntu? Or some yocto stuff? How you invoke make? Von: Nehal Revankar [mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 11:06 An: Linke Christian, EE-601 <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Cc: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: Re: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi Christian, I tried to compile all the plugins at once and compilation for Command Interface and Controller was successful but failed giving the same below errors for Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> wrote: ----- To: <nehal.revankar@tcs.com<mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com>> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> Date: 05/29/2018 01:22PM Cc: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org>> Subject: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi, I haven't used the dbus stuff for years now.. just for curiosity can you try to build them all three at once? cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. Von: Nehal Revankar [mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 07:56 An: Linke Christian, EE-601 <Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> Cc: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Betreff: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi Christian, Yes all the other plugins were compiled but it is giving me an error for Routing Interface Plugin only. I could observe that Command Interface and Routing Interface CMake is almost similar but couldn't understand why error is thrown for Routing Interface plugin only. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> wrote: ----- To: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org>>, <nehal.revankar@tcs.com<mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com>> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de<mailto:Christian.Linke@bmw.de>> Date: 05/29/2018 11:15AM Subject: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi! Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm... The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference? Christian Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.com<mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com>>: Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
NR
Nehal Revankar
Tue, May 29, 2018 10:00 AM

I am currently building on Ubuntu. I am creating build directory in AudioManagerPlugins directory.

Then,
cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON ..
make

I am currently building on Ubuntu. I am creating build directory in AudioManagerPlugins directory. Then, cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. make Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <nehal.revankar@tcs.com> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Date: 05/29/2018 02:59PM Cc: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Subject: AW: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation I compiled after years the dbus stuff&#8230; and it works for me. What is the actual environment you build on? Ubuntu? Or some yocto stuff? How you invoke make? Von: Nehal Revankar [mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 11:06 An: Linke Christian, EE-601 <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Cc: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: Re: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi Christian, I tried to compile all the plugins at once and compilation for Command Interface and Controller was successful but failed giving the same below errors for Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <nehal.revankar@tcs.com> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Date: 05/29/2018 01:22PM Cc: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Subject: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi, I haven&#8217;t used the dbus stuff for years now.. just for curiosity can you try to build them all three at once? cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. Von: Nehal Revankar [mailto:nehal.revankar@tcs.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 07:56 An: Linke Christian, EE-601 <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Cc: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi Christian, Yes all the other plugins were compiled but it is giving me an error for Routing Interface Plugin only. I could observe that Command Interface and Routing Interface CMake is almost similar but couldn't understand why error is thrown for Routing Interface plugin only. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Christian.Linke@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org>, <nehal.revankar@tcs.com> From: <Christian.Linke@bmw.de> Date: 05/29/2018 11:15AM Subject: Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Compilation Hi! Looks all right to me what you do. The error can happen if you do not have the sufficient rights or if the directory is not existing.hm... The other plugins went alright? Is there any difference? Christian Am 29. Mai 2018 um 06:45:37 MESZ schrieb Nehal Revankar <nehal.revankar@tcs.com>: Hi, I am looking forward to compile Audio Manager Daemon and Plugins. As per my understanding, Compilation of the plugins can be done(individually or altogether) for Command Interface, Controller and Routing Interface. Currently I am trying to compile Audio Manager Daemon and DBus version of the Audio Manager plugins with CMake commands as below: 1. Audio Manager Daemon compiled successfully and installed cmake -DWITH_CAPI_WRAPPER=OFF -DWITH_DLT=ON -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_DBUS_WRAPPER=ON -DWITH_SHARED_UTILITIES=ON -DWITH_SHARED_CORE=ON .. 2. Command Interface cmake -DWITH_COMMAND_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. 3. Controller cmake -DWITH_TEST_CONTROLLER=ON .. 4. Routing Interface cmake -DWITH_ROUTING_INTERFACE_DBUS=ON .. I am successfully able to compile Command Interface and Controller but getting below compilation errors for Routing Interface after the make command. Scanning dependencies of target PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus [ 20%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/IAmRoutingReceiverShadow.cpp.o [ 40%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusMessageHandler.cpp.o [ 60%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmDbusSend.cpp.o [ 80%] Building CXX object PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/src/CAmRoutingSenderDbus.cpp.o [100%] Linking CXX shared module /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so: No such file or directory collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/build.make:174: recipe for target '/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so' failed make[2]: *** [/usr/local/lib/audiomanager/routing/libPluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.so] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:149: recipe for target 'PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all' failed make[1]: *** [PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus/CMakeFiles/PluginRoutingInterfaceDbus.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2 Need your help in compilation of Routing Interface. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager