Genivi Audio Manager start point

SO
Sherif Omran
Wed, Jan 10, 2018 8:31 AM

Hello guys,

i want to contribute by testing the audio manager
could you please guide me how to compile it? and prepare its dependencies.

thank you

Hello guys, i want to contribute by testing the audio manager could you please guide me how to compile it? and prepare its dependencies. thank you
SL
Stephen Lawrence
Fri, Jan 12, 2018 7:08 PM

Hi Sherif,

-----Original Message-----
From: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-
bounces@lists.genivi.org] On Behalf Of Sherif Omran
Sent: 10 January 2018 08:31
To: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org
Subject: [audio-manager] Genivi Audio Manager start point

Hello guys,

i want to contribute by testing the audio manager

Excellent! Welcome aboard.

could you please guide me how to compile it? and prepare its dependencies.

I do not have links to the AM Test documentation to hand, but the test layer meta-ivi-test
of the Genivi Yocto Baseline builds the tests.

Currently the Baseline uses AM 7.5, whilst the latest AM is 7.6. Updating the baseline
is in the work plan but the Yocto recipes for the AM Daemon [1] and AM Plugins [2]
should give you some hints as to what the CMAKE options are to build the tests.

[1] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/blob/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager/audiomanager_7.5.bbappend

[2] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/blob/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager/audiomanagerplugins_7.5.bbappend

The AM project documentation lives here [3] if you have not already found it.

[3] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/Audio+Manager

It looks like the next meeting of the AM team is scheduled for Tuesday 16th Jan in
the Genivi webex [4]

[4] https://genivi.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=genivi&AT=HM&ST=SUCCESS&MK=803991927&rnd=0.3232856322158354

Regards

Steve
BIT Lead

Hi Sherif, > -----Original Message----- > From: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager- > bounces@lists.genivi.org] On Behalf Of Sherif Omran > Sent: 10 January 2018 08:31 > To: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org > Subject: [audio-manager] Genivi Audio Manager start point > > Hello guys, > > i want to contribute by testing the audio manager Excellent! Welcome aboard. > could you please guide me how to compile it? and prepare its dependencies. I do not have links to the AM Test documentation to hand, but the test layer meta-ivi-test of the Genivi Yocto Baseline builds the tests. Currently the Baseline uses AM 7.5, whilst the latest AM is 7.6. Updating the baseline is in the work plan but the Yocto recipes for the AM Daemon [1] and AM Plugins [2] should give you some hints as to what the CMAKE options are to build the tests. [1] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/blob/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager/audiomanager_7.5.bbappend [2] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/blob/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager/audiomanagerplugins_7.5.bbappend The AM project documentation lives here [3] if you have not already found it. [3] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/PROJ/Audio+Manager It looks like the next meeting of the AM team is scheduled for Tuesday 16th Jan in the Genivi webex [4] [4] https://genivi.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=genivi&AT=HM&ST=SUCCESS&MK=803991927&rnd=0.3232856322158354 Regards Steve BIT Lead