genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

development list for the AudioManager

View all threads

Integration of Glib main loop in Audiomanager Mainloop

RT
raju thiyam
Tue, Mar 27, 2018 7:02 AM

Hello All,

I am implementing the AudioManager Plugin using the glibmm(gio::dbus) for
communcation with Apps.
So how to integrate the Glib main loop in the mainloop (implemented using
sockethandler).

Regards,
Raju

Hello All, I am implementing the AudioManager Plugin using the glibmm(gio::dbus) for communcation with Apps. So how to integrate the Glib main loop in the mainloop (implemented using sockethandler). Regards, Raju
CL
Christian.Linke@bmw.de
Tue, Mar 27, 2018 7:44 AM

Hi,

Hm.... usually there is only one mainloop. We can do someip and dbus out of the box. For what you would need glib?

Christian

I am implementing the AudioManager Plugin using the glibmm(gio::dbus) for
communcation with Apps.
So how to integrate the Glib main loop in the mainloop (implemented using
sockethandler).

Regards,
Raju

genivi-audio-manager mailing list
genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi, Hm.... usually there is only one mainloop. We can do someip and dbus out of the box. For what you would need glib? Christian -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-bounces@lists.genivi.org] Im Auftrag von raju thiyam Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. März 2018 09:02 An: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: [audio-manager] Integration of Glib main loop in Audiomanager Mainloop Hello All, I am implementing the AudioManager Plugin using the glibmm(gio::dbus) for communcation with Apps. So how to integrate the Glib main loop in the mainloop (implemented using sockethandler). Regards, Raju _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager