genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

development list for the AudioManager

View all threads

Source base Mute Implementation in Genivi AudioManager 7.6 version

Suresh.Sathalla
Wed, Aug 29, 2018 7:16 AM

Dear GeniviTeam,

We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " .
Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub .

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Sathalla,
Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive),
Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104

Dear GeniviTeam, We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " . Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub . Thanks & Regards, Suresh Sathalla, Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive), Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd, Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104
JM
Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de
Wed, Aug 29, 2018 8:34 AM

Hi Suresh Sathalla,

I suggest to create a branch, push it to the GitHub Repo and create a pull-request later.
Let me know if you have any trouble with access.

Best,
Jacqueline.

We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " .
Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub .

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Sathalla,
Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive),
Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104

genivi-audio-manager mailing list
genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi Suresh Sathalla, I suggest to create a branch, push it to the GitHub Repo and create a pull-request later. Let me know if you have any trouble with access. Best, Jacqueline. -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-bounces@lists.genivi.org] Im Auftrag von Suresh.Sathalla Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2018 09:17 An: genivi-audio-manager <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Cc: Darwinchristopher.Soundhararajan <darwinchristopher.soundhararajan@jasmin-infotech.com> Betreff: [audio-manager] Source base Mute Implementation in Genivi AudioManager 7.6 version Dear GeniviTeam, We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " . Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub . Thanks & Regards, Suresh Sathalla, Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive), Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd, Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104 _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
CL
Christian.Linke@bmw.de
Mon, Sep 3, 2018 9:21 AM

Hi,

Create a pull request...

Christian

We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " .
Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub .

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Sathalla,
Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive),
Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104

genivi-audio-manager mailing list
genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi, Create a pull request... Christian -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-bounces@lists.genivi.org] Im Auftrag von Suresh.Sathalla Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2018 09:17 An: genivi-audio-manager <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Cc: Darwinchristopher.Soundhararajan <darwinchristopher.soundhararajan@jasmin-infotech.com> Betreff: [audio-manager] Source base Mute Implementation in Genivi AudioManager 7.6 version Dear GeniviTeam, We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " . Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub . Thanks & Regards, Suresh Sathalla, Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive), Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd, Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104 _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
Suresh.Sathalla
Tue, Sep 4, 2018 2:10 PM

Hi Jacqueline ,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

We are unable to create a new branch in GENIVI/AudioManager github .
We don't have any access to upload our files in GENIVI/AudioManager github.
Could you please suggest us how to create a new branch & adding files in GENIVI/AudioManager github in the step by step procedure .

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Sathalla,
Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive),
Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104

We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " .
Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub .

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Sathalla,
Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive),
Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104

genivi-audio-manager mailing list
genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi Jacqueline , Thank you so much for your quick response. We are unable to create a new branch in GENIVI/AudioManager github . We don't have any access to upload our files in GENIVI/AudioManager github. Could you please suggest us how to create a new branch & adding files in GENIVI/AudioManager github in the step by step procedure . Thanks & Regards, Suresh Sathalla, Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive), Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd, Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacqueline Molz" <Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de> To: "suresh sathalla" <suresh.sathalla@jasmin-infotech.com>, "genivi-audio-manager" <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Cc: "darwinchristopher soundhararajan" <darwinchristopher.soundhararajan@jasmin-infotech.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:04:55 PM Subject: AW: [audio-manager] Source base Mute Implementation in Genivi AudioManager 7.6 version Hi Suresh Sathalla, I suggest to create a branch, push it to the GitHub Repo and create a pull-request later. Let me know if you have any trouble with access. Best, Jacqueline. -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-bounces@lists.genivi.org] Im Auftrag von Suresh.Sathalla Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. August 2018 09:17 An: genivi-audio-manager <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> Cc: Darwinchristopher.Soundhararajan <darwinchristopher.soundhararajan@jasmin-infotech.com> Betreff: [audio-manager] Source base Mute Implementation in Genivi AudioManager 7.6 version Dear GeniviTeam, We have Implemented Source based mute in Genivi AudioManager-7.6 version with the new trigger name called " USER_SET_SOURCE_MUTE_STATE " . Could you please suggest us how to share our code to Genivi GitHub . Thanks & Regards, Suresh Sathalla, Sr.Systems Engineer (Automotive), Jasmin Infotech Pvt Ltd, Phone :+91-44-6666 9600 | Ext :- 2104 _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
SL
Stephen Lawrence
Mon, Sep 10, 2018 6:02 PM

Hi Suresh,