Audio Manager Source & Sinks Query

NR
Nehal Revankar
Mon, Jun 11, 2018 6:47 AM

Hi,

I have a query regarding Source and Sink attachment to Audio Manager.

As per my understanding, Media Manager acts as a Source and a Speaker acts as a Sink. I am looking forward to attach Media Manager(as a source) to Audio Manager and route the Audio to speaker(sink).

Please provide me information and also help me whether my understanding is correct.

Thanks & Regards
Nehal Revankar
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Hi, I have a query regarding Source and Sink attachment to Audio Manager. As per my understanding, Media Manager acts as a Source and a Speaker acts as a Sink. I am looking forward to attach Media Manager(as a source) to Audio Manager and route the Audio to speaker(sink). Please provide me information and also help me whether my understanding is correct. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you
JM
Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de
Tue, Jun 12, 2018 1:45 PM

Hi Nehal,

it could be like this, depends on the design of your system of course.
If you do have an Enterprise Architect license, it might help to check the sequences in the model:,https://genivi.github.io/AudioManager/uml.html

Best,
Jacqueline.

I have a query regarding Source and Sink attachment to Audio Manager.

As per my understanding, Media Manager acts as a Source and a Speaker acts as a Sink. I am looking forward to attach Media Manager(as a source) to Audio Manager and route the Audio to speaker(sink).

Please provide me information and also help me whether my understanding is correct.

Thanks & Regards
Nehal Revankar
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

genivi-audio-manager mailing list
genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

Hi Nehal, it could be like this, depends on the design of your system of course. If you do have an Enterprise Architect license, it might help to check the sequences in the model:,https://genivi.github.io/AudioManager/uml.html Best, Jacqueline. -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-bounces@lists.genivi.org] Im Auftrag von Nehal Revankar Gesendet: Montag, 11. Juni 2018 08:48 An: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Source & Sinks Query Hi, I have a query regarding Source and Sink attachment to Audio Manager. As per my understanding, Media Manager acts as a Source and a Speaker acts as a Sink. I am looking forward to attach Media Manager(as a source) to Audio Manager and route the Audio to speaker(sink). Please provide me information and also help me whether my understanding is correct. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager
NR
Nehal Revankar
Wed, Jun 13, 2018 4:21 AM

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for the response. I will check the link provided and get back to you if I have any queries.

Thanks & Regards
Nehal Revankar

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for the response. I will check the link provided and get back to you if I have any queries. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar -----<Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de> wrote: ----- To: <nehal.revankar@tcs.com>, <genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org> From: <Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de> Date: 06/12/2018 07:15PM Subject: AW: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Source & Sinks Query Hi Nehal, it could be like this, depends on the design of your system of course. If you do have an Enterprise Architect license, it might help to check the sequences in the model:,https://genivi.github.io/AudioManager/uml.html Best, Jacqueline. -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: genivi-audio-manager [mailto:genivi-audio-manager-bounces@lists.genivi.org] Im Auftrag von Nehal Revankar Gesendet: Montag, 11. Juni 2018 08:48 An: genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Betreff: [audio-manager] Audio Manager Source & Sinks Query Hi, I have a query regarding Source and Sink attachment to Audio Manager. As per my understanding, Media Manager acts as a Source and a Speaker acts as a Sink. I am looking forward to attach Media Manager(as a source) to Audio Manager and route the Audio to speaker(sink). Please provide me information and also help me whether my understanding is correct. Thanks & Regards Nehal Revankar =====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you _______________________________________________ genivi-audio-manager mailing list genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-audio-manager