Re: [Genivi-ipc] Dynamically created and removed proxies

MB
Manfred.Bathelt@bmw.de
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 8:33 AM

Hi Denis,

Better use the public mail list instead of personal mail for questions to share any insights with others.

Which version and binding of CommonAPI do you use for your project?

Best regards

Manfred

From: Denis Kotov [mailto:redradist@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 11:37 PM
To: Gehring Juergen, EE-623 Juergen.Gehring@bmw.de; Bathelt Manfred, EE-600 Manfred.Bathelt@bmw.de
Subject: Dynamically created and removed proxies

Hello guys,
I have the following use-case:

  1. I create proxy for Command Object
  2. Proxy does its work
  3. After this I delete this proxy but at the same moment this proxy receives broadcast.
  4. Proxy Object is deleted and after this old broadcast tries to be handled and application crashes

I know it is a general synchronization between threads, because Proxy Object is deleted in one thread, but events handles in another thread ... But I have not found any solution from the CommonAPI library.
I could solve this issue by having access to thread that handles events, but I have not found any such possibility.
Could you possibly help ?

Thanks,
Best Regards
Denis Kotov

Hi Denis, Better use the public mail list instead of personal mail for questions to share any insights with others. Which version and binding of CommonAPI do you use for your project? Best regards Manfred From: Denis Kotov [mailto:redradist@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 11:37 PM To: Gehring Juergen, EE-623 <Juergen.Gehring@bmw.de>; Bathelt Manfred, EE-600 <Manfred.Bathelt@bmw.de> Subject: Dynamically created and removed proxies Hello guys, I have the following use-case: 1) I create proxy for Command Object 2) Proxy does its work 3) After this I delete this proxy but at the same moment this proxy receives broadcast. 4) Proxy Object is deleted and after this old broadcast tries to be handled and application crashes I know it is a general synchronization between threads, because Proxy Object is deleted in one thread, but events handles in another thread ... But I have not found any solution from the CommonAPI library. I could solve this issue by having access to thread that handles events, but I have not found any such possibility. Could you possibly help ? Thanks, Best Regards Denis Kotov