Re: [audio-manager] Audio Manager unit testing using gtest and gmock - Compilation error

SL
Stephen Lawrence
Wed, Feb 27, 2019 3:09 PM

Hi Darwin,

I am not one of the Audio Manager (AM) maintainers, just a user, so do not take this as definitive advice.

You can see how we build AM and the AM Plugins for the unit tests in the Genivi Baseline (meta-ivi) by looking at the Yocto recipes for meta-ivi-test [1]. Master branch is on YP 2.6 (Thud). For Sumo look at 14.x-sumo.

[1] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/tree/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager

That might give you some ideas.

Regards

Steve
Genivi BIT Lead
Renesas Genivi Yocto BSP Maintainer

From: Darwin Christopher S darwinchristopher.soundhararajan@jasmin-infotech.com
Sent: 27 February 2019 08:58
To: christian.linke@bmw.de; Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de; Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence@renesas.com; genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org
Cc: jeyapriya e jeyapriya.e@jasmin-infotech.com; Chennamanikanta.Chintala chennamanikanta.chintala@jasmin-infotech.com
Subject: Audio Manager unit testing using gtest and gmock - Compilation error

Dear Genivi AudioManager Team,

Audio Manager version - 7.4.12

We are trying to compile the Genivi AudioManager and AudioManagerPluging WITH_TEST=ON for Unit testing with Gtest and Gmock.

We are facing compilation error saying "can't able to create the instance for IAmCommandSend, IAmRoutingSend and IAmControlSend" as the method inside IAmCommandSend, IAmRoutingSend and IAmControlSend are pure virtual function/abstract class.

Could you please help us to compile and execute the Unit testing for AudioManger and AudioManager Plugins (Command, Control and Routing).

Thanks and Regards,
Darwin Christopher S

Information in this email is proprietary and Confidential to Jasmin Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Any use, copying or dissemination of the information in any manner without prior approval, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the message and please inform to us..

Hi Darwin, I am not one of the Audio Manager (AM) maintainers, just a user, so do not take this as definitive advice. You can see how we build AM and the AM Plugins for the unit tests in the Genivi Baseline (meta-ivi) by looking at the Yocto recipes for meta-ivi-test [1]. Master branch is on YP 2.6 (Thud). For Sumo look at 14.x-sumo. [1] https://github.com/GENIVI/meta-ivi/tree/master/meta-ivi-test/recipes-multimedia/audiomanager That might give you some ideas. Regards Steve Genivi BIT Lead Renesas Genivi Yocto BSP Maintainer From: Darwin Christopher S <darwinchristopher.soundhararajan@jasmin-infotech.com> Sent: 27 February 2019 08:58 To: christian.linke@bmw.de; Jacqueline.Molz@bmw.de; Stephen Lawrence <stephen.lawrence@renesas.com>; genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org Cc: jeyapriya e <jeyapriya.e@jasmin-infotech.com>; Chennamanikanta.Chintala <chennamanikanta.chintala@jasmin-infotech.com> Subject: Audio Manager unit testing using gtest and gmock - Compilation error Dear Genivi AudioManager Team, Audio Manager version - 7.4.12 We are trying to compile the Genivi AudioManager and AudioManagerPluging WITH_TEST=ON for Unit testing with Gtest and Gmock. We are facing compilation error saying "can't able to create the instance for IAmCommandSend, IAmRoutingSend and IAmControlSend" as the method inside IAmCommandSend, IAmRoutingSend and IAmControlSend are pure virtual function/abstract class. Could you please help us to compile and execute the Unit testing for AudioManger and AudioManager Plugins (Command, Control and Routing). Thanks and Regards, Darwin Christopher S Information in this email is proprietary and Confidential to Jasmin Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Any use, copying or dissemination of the information in any manner without prior approval, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the message and please inform to us..