genivi-audio-manager@lists.genivi.org

development list for the AudioManager

View all threads

GenIVI AudioManager - recent pull requests

KM
Koch, Martin (ESE GmbH; ADITG/ESM)
Thu, Jan 30, 2020 11:59 AM

Hello all,

when I started my activities as new member of the AudioManager team, I expected a more or less active community, at least expressing some opinion on requests for changes in the OSS code basis.

But this group surprised me by its totally anechoic silence which does not react on anything. This leads to my impression that none of you is really interested in that component.

So I would like to know the proper way of handling this situation. We can either:

·        freeze the current state of the daemon, its utilities and the plugins
or oppositely

·        proceed straight-on and merge any uncommented change proposal, regardless of possible private objections

I consider neither of these approaches as optimal. So I call on everybody who still has some motivation either as user or as contributor to wake up from his/her big sleep and give a sign of life.

Thank you all for supporting & Best regards

Martin Koch
Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
Engineering Software Multimedia (ESM)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 200
31139 Hildesheim
Germany
Tel. +49 5121 49 6954
Fax +49 5121 49 6999
mkoch@de.adit-jv.com
www.adit-jv.com
ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Sitz: Hildesheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 3438
Geschäftsführung: Wilhelm Grabow, Ken Yaguchi
Data protection information: We use your contact information and e-mail communication to process your inquiry and for internal and possibly tax documentation purposes. Your information will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary to carry out your request or if we are legally obliged to do so.