[GENIVI] Spring AMM preparation - call for technical sessions

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Wed Jan 30 12:15:02 EST 2019

All,

This email follows up what was said about the Spring AMM in this week's  calls.

GENIVI will have its Spring AMM on May 14-16, 2019 in Munich, Germany.

We will have a combination of technical sessions (typically 45mn + Q&A),
working sessions (2h) and hands-on sessions.

This is a call for proposals for focused technical sessions related to
activities on going in the so-called DIRO projects.

reminder : DIRO projects are Graphics Sharing & HMI Compositing,
Hypervisors, Generic Communication Protocols,

We would love to receive proposals by mid-February (15 February). Proposal
should have a title, a description (a few lines of text) and a presenter's
name. We will ask you later for the presenter's biopic.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Philippe

--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.