GPRO - weekly call

Vergine, Giovanni Davide (G.) gvergine at visteon.com
Tue Jan 29 04:16:26 EST 2019

Hi all,

REMINDER: You are invited to a Zoom meeting in 1 hour from now.

When: 22.01.2018 11:15 AM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna.

Please find at [1] a first version of the structure of the Generic Protocol Evaluation Project whitepaper.
Not all the sections are filled. For the sections that are taken from other pages/documents, I copied the relevant content,
Sometimes more than needed, so we can operate by subtraction. For the empty sections, work has still TBD.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/7d6820c6e7ebd1327510d14dfea9e911

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Zoom Meeting Number:  946-772-269
When it's time, join https://zoom.us/j/946772269
Password: gpro

[1]  https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/DIRO/Whitepaper