Embedded & automotive community dinner at FOSDEM 2019 (Saturday, 2 Feb)

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Wed Jan 23 04:52:03 EST 2019

Hi open source automotive communities,

Following a discussion during AGL weekly dev call, I am helping
Jan-Simon with the organization of an embedded & automotive community
dinner on Saturday, 2 Feb during FOSDEM 2019 in Brussels, Belgium. We
are still searching for an appropriate restaurant. For more information
and to register if you plan to attend please visit:
https://elinux.org/FOSDEM#Community_dinners

As you probably have already seen, unfortunately, this year there will
be no FOSDEM embedded & automotive developer room. Walt Miner proposed
to revive it for FOSDEM 2020. We can discuss how to do it during the
community dinner this year.

Best regards, Leon

--
Leon Anavi