Reminder - SHDA project & TODOs!

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Thu Aug 22 09:44:03 EDT 2019

Hi everyone

A small reminder of today's second SHDA (System Health, Debugging and
Analysis) project meeting after the recent project restart.
It seems like there was a great turnout from many different companies
last time so I hope we will see most of you back and active, to get
this important topic going again.

I want to remind you about the discussion you had two weeks ago [1],
and ask you to come prepared with some answers today:

The stuff to do:

/TODO/ Each company to provide their 10 pain points on debugging in a
multi-OS environment
/TODO/ Each company suggests what is missing with DLT

Starting about 2 hours & 15 minutes from now:
1700 CEST.

https://zoom.us/j/962582996

Sincerely,
- Gunnar