[GENIVI]][Tech Summit] [HYPERVISOR] - REMINDER - gathering of topics for deep-dive discussions during the working session on Day 2

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Mon Sep 3 06:46:18 EDT 2018

Hi, Hypervisors folks,

Last Thursday, we asked you to provide topics for deep-dive discussions
during the working session we will have on Day 2 of the technical summit.

This is a REMINDER to send them TODAY EOB either by email to Gunnar and me

Thank you in advance

Philippe
--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.