[GSHA] [RFC] Display Sharing Tech Brief draft review

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Fri Nov 30 11:40:25 EST 2018

Hi,

I've updated the draft text for the Display Sharing Tech Brief based on the feedback in the
graphics sharing call.

Main difference is the simplification of the section on virtualisation and functional safety.
I've left the original para in place crossed out for reference. I added a couple of diagrams
for the case study as placeholders.

The example text could probably be finessed a little but I think that it's at a point where
it now needs to be edited in a template so text and the graphics can be balanced to meet
Gunnar's preference for keeping to two pages.

So feel free to review again the update.

Regards

Steve