Today's GSHA Meeting

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Thu Nov 1 05:20:33 EDT 2018

Hi  Graphics Lovers

Today is a holiday in many places but some people confirmed their
participation today anyway.

So I suggest we have the call as usual and it might be a relaxed and
informal discussion with those few who will join today.

On the agenda of course finalization and further work on the publications.

We have reached many great conclusions in this project, and published some
of them but it's time to get the others documented and in the hands of those
who can benefit in the automotive industry.

I just sent an updated invitation.  We start in about 10 minutes!
See you then.

Gunnar Andersson <gandersson at genivi.org>
Development Lead
GENIVI Alliance