[GPRO] - Discussion/Decision about relevant technologies

Vergine, Giovanni Davide (G.) gvergine at visteon.com
Mon May 28 10:18:38 EDT 2018

Hello,

This is a reminder for the GPRO meeting of tomorrow. During these months we went through this table:

https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/DIRO/Generic+Communication+Protocols+Evaluation+Project (List of relevant technologies)

My request to you is if you are fine with the presentations that we had until now, or if you feel that we are still missing something.

We should also approach to a decision about the recommended protocols/technologies;
after this long brainstorm, which one of those technologies would you recommend?

Please take some time to think to these questions and share the answers tomorrow during the meeting.
We will discuss about how to proceed for the next activities.

Below you can find the details of the Zoom meeting and how to access it.

Best Regards,
  --  Giovanni

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: May 8, 2018 11:00 AM CE(S)T Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/7d6820c6e7ebd1327510d14dfea9e911

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Meeting password: gpro

When it's time to join you can use this link.  passwrod=gpro
https://zoom.us/j/946772269