Fwd: Problem with chromium-wayland-53.0.2785.143-r0 do_compile() !! HELP !!

Imane FIHRI FASSI ifihrifassi at sii.fr
Tue May 15 04:54:51 EDT 2018

De: "Imane FIHRI FASSI" <ifihrifassi at sii.fr>
À: "Gunnar Andersson" <gandersson at genivi.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 15 Mai 2018 09:33:30
Objet: Re: Problem with chromium-wayland-53.0.2785.143-r0 do_compile() !! HELP !!

Hi, I use a dell core i5 - 64 bits of 488GB of memory and 16GB of RAM, with ubuntu 16.04 installed, i'm connected to internet with a modem to avoid firewalls. I have 219 GB of free memory. I've waited well and arrived at 146570 s; Chromium has just stopped with an ERROR "Chromium Link Failed !" ! you will find attached a screenshot of the error and the log file. Do you have any idea on that issue ??

Thank you for your help