Problem with chromium-wayland-53.0.2785.143-r0 do_compile() !! HELP !!

Amine Aouled Hamed amine.ahd at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:01:12 EDT 2018

Hi,
It seems you have sent the last email (along with the fail screenshot) to
only Gunnar, could you maybe resend it to all so other people could help?

Can you also rebuild with more verbosity so we can get more details on why
it failed?

Also, could you mabye using a virtual machine to run Ubuntu? that could be
the issue.