[SHDA] System Health Debugging and Analysis - today's meeting

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Wed May 9 02:42:07 EDT 2018

As noted last week SHDA project has had varying ups and downs. We have had
successful knowledge sharing on a few tools and a very well attended
discussion at the AMM, but the weekly meetings have been varying in
attendance which made it difficult to define a clear and cohesive working
group.

I will open the call today to at least have a discussion on DLT future
(detailed presentation planned likely NEXT week)

New participants from the AMM meeting are encouraged to join today to give
their view on the next phase of the project.  (If you miss this
announcement, please respond to let me know you interest).

Old participants are encouraged to join to reaffirm their interests, and
talk about what your original expectation was, if it has been met, or if the
project direction should change.

We also need to find a better time slot that suits most people.

Basically free-form agenda today, with these topics:

- Review of AMM working session & discuss next activities
- Review goals and process with new participants
- Clarify and adjust goals and scope to better suit the interest of the
community
- Discuss appropriate meeting time going forward

Meeting registration & details here:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/6146d5d958ab5526c5b9141539e44ee6

Gunnar Andersson <gandersson at genivi.org>
Development Lead