[HVWS] Hypervisor project meeting

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Mon May 7 17:18:33 EDT 2018

Hello Hypervisor friends

The week right following the All Members Meeting was a difficult one for
some people and then we had a planned posponement on May 1.   But now it's
time to pick things up again.

Agenda:
-------

- Reconfirm project lead and/or topic leads
- We will need to catch up with those who could not attend on April 24 and
discuss project potential generally, but then:
- Concretely, start planning the most immediate topic proposal which was on
"standardizing Hypervisor APIs" (which perhaps boils down to virtual device
driver standardization).
This ought to be a discussion primarily among OpenSynergy, EPAM, and any
others that were positive to this idea.

A calendar invite was sent to the mailing list.  In case you did not get it,
you can download a .ics calendar invitation here:
https://zoom.us/meeting/639791223/ics

P.S. Some of you are getting this email by direct email since you might not
be on the list yet.  If you want to adjust this, (or conversely, if you are
reading this on the mailing list and just want to add yourself to the list
of interested participants), just let me or Philippe know about it.

--
Gunnar Andersson <gandersson at genivi.org>
Development Lead