complete access to all GeNIVI technical documents

Sriram G. Sriram.G at kpit.com
Mon May 7 15:29:52 EDT 2018

> for example: document for Device Manager is not available

The link is here[1]

However, this may not fully meet all the requirements you have and the working Setup is definitely dated. However, it should be a good starting point. If you have any specific question, you can definitely ask and I will try my best to answer.

Thanks,

Sriram

  1.  https://collab.genivi.org/wiki/display/genivi/Device+Management