[GSHA Feedback on tech brief, and no meeting today

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Thu Jun 28 03:45:02 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Here is a reminder to send final feedback on the Surface Sharing Tech Brief.

First of all thanks to Eugen Friedrich for updating the tech brief once
again.

Secondly, some of the proofreading / copy editing to make final improvements
to the text could not be completed in time, due to vacation of our native-
english speakers.

I am also tied up this week by attending the GENIVI Board meeting and cannot
set up and lead the phone conference today.

There is nothing else really prepared for today's agenda.  (Graphics Sharing
with Qt is pending a few weeks due to vacation of key people, and so on...)

For that reason I propose we exchange our feedback via email (please include
Eugen, myself on copy at least), and cancel today's call.

The publication plan as you know was end of this month, so I am expecting
all participants to have read the latest version by now, and send your
opinion or change requests during today or tomorrow.

Best Regards,