[GSHA] Graphics Sharing - Your actions

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Wed Jun 20 04:08:44 EDT 2018

Hello Graphics lovers!

A reminder!!!

- Everyone should read the updated draft of the Surface Sharing Tech
Brief [1], because then we can have a good discussion about tomorrow.
Within 1-2 weeks we should expect to have it ready for release.

- Long-standing action:  Final check.  Everyone should read & give feedback
on the Waltham Evaluation description page [2] (or let me know that you will
not do it!)

- Then, if you have time, you can also take a look at the draft page I
started for  defining Display Sharing [3].  Feedback welcome.

Some additional agenda item might be added for tomorrow.

Talk to you tomorrow at 11 CEST as usual.

- Gunnar

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/download/attachments/16024743/GENIVI_ADIT_SurfaceSharing_TechBrief_201805_genivi_v3.docx?api=v2
[2] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/Z4n0
[3] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/BwB4AQ