[GPRO] - communication stack presentation and first look to poll results

Vergine, Giovanni Davide (G.) gvergine at visteon.com
Mon Jun 4 12:06:09 EDT 2018

Hello,

This is a reminder for the GPRO meeting of tomorrow.

I will present a communication (serialization+transport) stack for C++/Java  that is in development in Visteon.
The idea is to collect your opinion and your feedback about it.

We may also take a first look to the results of the poll[1], even if they are still too few to really comment on them.

Below you can find the details of the Zoom meeting and how to access it.

Best Regards,
  --  Giovanni

[1] https://goo.gl/forms/45wDCfnh7lXuwBhj2

---

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: May 8, 2018 11:00 AM CE(S)T Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/7d6820c6e7ebd1327510d14dfea9e911

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Meeting password: gpro

When it's time to join you can use this link.  passwrod=gpro
https://zoom.us/j/946772269