[HVWS]Hypervisor - Use cases

Sriram G. Sriram.G at kpit.com
Sun Jun 3 13:19:51 EDT 2018

Hi Gunnar,

I have created this page as a starting point. I think it needs to be organized a bit better under some logical parent.

https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/DIRO/Hypervisor+in+Automotive+-+Critical+Use+cases

I will add more scenarios as they come to my mind. Feedback/comments welcome. Feel free to add as well directly to the wiki page.

Thanks,
Sriram

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.