Poll - What's your favorite protocol?

Vergine, Giovanni Davide (G.) gvergine at visteon.com
Sun Jun 3 09:37:02 EDT 2018

Hello,

In the scope of the GENIVI project "Generic Communication Protocols Evaluation"  we are trying to collect feedback from
the automotive industry about the current and wished usage of some of the most used technologies today for communication.

For this, we prepared a poll that is available as a Google form at the link [1].

The poll can be filled anonymously, but we encourage you to share your work mail in order to interpret the results in the best way, by understanding where they come from. We will use your mail also to share the link to the results once the poll is over.

Please take some minute of your time to answer the questions and share the link to who you think may be interested.

The answers to the poll will be regularly updated and published on [2].<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/DIRO/Generic%2BCommunication%2BProtocols%2BEvaluation%2BProject&sa=D&ust=1528024823138000&usg=AFQjCNF_wNaF0kswARvr0q1bGIpDKhsH4g>

Thank you,
Have a nice day,
 -- Giovanni

[1] https://goo.gl/forms/45wDCfnh7lXuwBhj2