RAMSES Workshop and SAT F2F

Christian.Schulenberg at bmw.de Christian.Schulenberg at bmw.de
Tue Feb 20 05:11:50 EST 2018

Hi,

the RAMSES workshop is now confirmed to be held on the 13.03.2018. According to the planning table, this is the day with the most (all) participants. Thank you very much for your interest. The workshop will take place at BMW in Munich, Germany.

We will use this page for further planning, like location information and agenda. Also, if someone else is interested, you still may join to the workshop. Of course, the date is fixed now.

Please find the planning page here: https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/DIRO/Planning+for+RAMSES+workshop+and+SAT+F2F

If you are missing information, please just mail me.

Best regards,
Christian

--
BMW Group
Christian Schulenberg

Postanschrift:
80788 München

Tel: +49-89-382-10173
Mail: christian.schulenberg at bmw.de<mailto:christian.schulenberg at bmw.de>
Web: http://www.bmwgroup.com/
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Vorstand/Board of Management: Harald Krüger (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Milagros Caiña Carreiro-Andree, Markus Duesmann,
Klaus Fröhlich, Pieter Nota, Nicolas Peter,
Peter Schwarzenbauer, Oliver Zipse.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Norbert Reithofer
Sitz und Registergericht/Registered in Germany: München HRB 42243