GSHA: Invitation to Project Meeting

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Wed Feb 14 16:00:40 EST 2018

... and as I hinted in the previous response, my Linux email client don't
always allow to do what I want :)   I was able to forward the invitation I
had, but not edit it.  Therefore, here is the agenda added:

Agenda:
* Discussion with and about Google / AndroidAuto
* Status of SmartDeviceLink graphics protocol presentation
* AOB and discussions

Webex meeting: (NOTE: password is: gsha)
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2f5e9a692269986de185f9396233404b