[GSHA] Heads-up: Preliminary time change next thursday

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Wed Feb 14 15:52:49 EST 2018

On Wed, 2018-02-14 at 19:58 +0000, Alistair Adams wrote:
> Has a meeting invite with the new time change for tomorrow been sent out?
> (I haven't seen anything)

Thanks for the reminder, Alistair.

When in doubt, the info should always be up to date on the project home
page: https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/p4T0

I'll send an "invite" after this, even if it's not that convenient using
Linux only and no Outlook.   We often also refer to Webex which allows
anyone to download an .ics file into the calendar but getting to the URL is
also a whole bunch of clicking because of silly Javascript stuff which adds
various personal parameters (like time zone?) to the URL.  Instead of just
providing a plain URL...

If someone would please try downloading the linked ICS file and let me
know.  Someone said it does not work, but I don't know if it can't be linked
to correctly.

Final solution if you ever get lost: The meeting is also listed - see
"Search Meetings" on the site  https://genivi.webex.com
Remember, password is gsha