GDP Community meeting cancelled

Andreasson, Oscar OAndreasson at luxoft.com
Wed Feb 14 07:49:41 EST 2018

Hi,

I accidentally sent a reminder for the GDP Community meeting earlier today. I'm afraid that was a
mistake on my part. There is a conflict with the GENIVI board meeting which Gunnar will attend.

I deleted the meeting from my calendar, and for some reason my new mail client decided to send a
reminder to the mailing list about the meeting... Big huzzaah for technology I guess :P.

Oscar Andreasson
Lead Software Engineer

Pelagicore AB
Östrahamngatan 16, Gothenburg, Sweden
+46 (0)761337765
oscar.andreasson at pelagicore.com
www.pelagicore.com

PELAGICORE a part of LUXOFT

Registered Office Gothenburg, Sweden
Registration No. 556780-4199

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.