[GSHA] Heads-up: Preliminary time change next thursday

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Fri Feb 9 13:25:13 EST 2018

Please be advised that we have a preliminary time change for the next
project call for:

   Graphics Sharing and Distributed HMI

New proposed time: 1700 CET / 0800 AM PST, Thursday 15 February.

This is to accommodate a planned conversation with participants from
Google/Android Auto located in US/Pacific time zone.  Apologies for a very
late time slot for our participants in Asian time zones this time.  It is
not necessarily a permanent change - we will have to see if a rotating
schedule or something else makes most sense going forward.

Sincerely,

Gunnar Andersson <gandersson at genivi.org>
Development Lead
GENIVI Alliance