GSHA meeting (Reminder)

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Thu Feb 8 04:18:29 EST 2018

It's Thursday again, and time for another Graphics Sharing / Distributed HMI
meeting, in 10-15 minutes.

Webex details, via project home page,
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/p4T0

or direct link
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mdfbc4cdad3860c8ae6110a84a8dfa75b

Last week's Qt-Compositor discussion took most of the time so not enough
time to discuss and plan.   Today we have no presentation and we have time
to discuss.  Focusing on sync-up with some who have been away, discussing
demonstrator work, and further planning:

Examples:

* Ramses workshop - I was expecting some planning should have started.
Let's sort out who is driving this forward.

* Updates on Google discussion, and check alternative scheduling for that
meeting

* I have prepared a few questions on further Waltham development to
understand where the technology will be going, when it will feel complete
(referring to "TODO list" but also other goals, and openly available
integrations).

* Any other business