[HVWS] Reporting on your device driver API

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Mon Aug 27 11:50:43 EDT 2018

Hello Hypervisor Project!

Please let me know if you feel ready to report (or want to ask/discuss the
topic with the group) on your assigned device driver topic for the
VIRTIO/Virtual Platform/device driver standards topic [1].  This is because
we can then focus the discussion, and not just be all over the place.

If you need more time for your topic, please let write me with your time
plan instead.

In addition, we will of course continue to talk about tech-summit content
tomorrow.  For you who were prevented from attend in person at the event,
please make sure you join the phone call anyway.   We can talk about how to
engage you before, or even during (via link), so that your knowledge and
information is still covered for the event's audience.

Thanks, and talk you tomorrow!

- Gunnar

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/ZpT0