GDP on Renesas R-Car gfx/mmp (was RE: Qt VirtualKeyboard solved. Cloning solved in init script. Not working links on GDP master wiki._

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Mon Aug 13 13:40:03 EDT 2018

Hi Karol,

Thank you for reporting the download issue and a solution.

The URL was changed. Unfortunately whilst I was on holiday last week so I couldn’t update the Genivi wiki.
I’ll update the pages.

btw the updated URL to see all the different recent versions is this one:
https://www.renesas.com/us/en/solutions/automotive/rcar-download/rcar-demoboard-2.html

The GDP submodules currently point at Renesas R-Car Yocto BSP v3.7.0. So if you wanted to use the current
GDP master branch with no change you would download the packages for that version.

I am in the process of confirming GDP with the recently released v3.9.0. I expect to send a pull request to github to
update the GDP submodules to use it this week. Of course you can also make the change locally. I do not expect
an issue based on what I have seen so far.

Regards

Steve
Renesas Genivi Yocto BSP Maintainer
BIT Lead