Qt VirtualKeyboard solved. Cloning solved in init script. Not working links on GDP master wiki.

Karol karlososhd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:27:28 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I've managed to add VirtualKeyboard to my project by compiling it with
application from sources.

Problem with cloning was caused by firewall, so it was my mistake. Managed
it by changing all links in `.gitmodules` which were using ssh to http
counterpart.

I've also found out that on
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+Master and
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+12 under build
instructions for R-Car link to drivers is not working. Renesas changed page
with drivers to a new url. This is response from their web support:

Renesas Web Support commented:

> Hello Mr. Dzialowski
> The broken links at
> https://www.renesas.com/us/en/products/automotive/automotive-lsis/r-car.html
> has been fixed.
> The latest version of the required Linux drivers you can download at:
> https://www.renesas.com/us/en/software/D6002572.html
> Note: To download, log-in to My Renesas or create a My Renesas account.
> Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Karol Dzialowski