[GENIVI] Technical Summit - Bangalore - 10-11 October - Hhypervisor project

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Wed Aug 1 06:41:18 EDT 2018

re-sent with the correct date for the event : 10-11 October

Sorry for the spam

=======================================
All,

We are now preparing the schedule & content of the technical sessions at
the upcoming Technical Summit.

Focus will be on HV project and Graphics Sharing project

We intend to have a HV project readout on Day 1 afternoon (duration: 1h30)
and a working session on Day 2 (duration: half-day). There will be a
networking event on Day 1 evening.

We need a critical mass of attendees already involved in the HV project to
have a productive working session

We would like to check who intends to attend the event (either personnally
or through one of your colleagues based in India or elsewhere) and gather
topics for discussion for the working session.

If you cannot join to-morrow (short) call dedicated to this event, please
send out your indication of attendance and a list of topics you would like
to discuss in the working session.

Note: the link for event registration will be published this week

Thank you for your cooperation

Philippe
--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.