GENIVI IVI

Patrik Kocian kocianpatrik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:44:07 EDT 2018

 Hello,

thank you for help again.

Yes, I have installed utilities so I was able to run bitbake.

Maybe another problem is with version mismatches, because after using
checkout there was error, something like this: "Syntax error: bad fd
number".
So I changed in checkout " *>& /dev/null *"   to   " *> /dev/null 2>&1* "
and it seemed to be fine.

Then there was not any error during bitbaking, but:

   1. run - I was low on disk space so it stopped.
   2. run - Approximately in the middle of process ubuntu restarted on it
   own.
   3. run - Approximately in 38% it stopped and time for process
   xz-5.2.3-r0 do_fetch was only rising so I interrupted whole process.
   4. run - Approximately in 54% happened the same as in 2. run.

Best regards.

Patrik