[EG-NW] Weekly Conference Call

Streif, Rudolf rstreif at partner.jaguarlandrover.com
Mon Apr 23 11:35:13 EDT 2018

Colleagues,

We had a short call this morning talking a little about the AMM. I would
like to pick this up for the next meeting coming Monday 4/30 and also talk
about the general direction and of the Networking Expert Group for this
year.

Please join our Networking Expert Group conference call Monday 4/30. Genivi
has switched to a new conferencing system, Zoom. Please us the following
access information:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/368625918?pw
d=9TrIBpNJhkGwIumekTziMw
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F368625918%3Fpwd%3D9TrIBpNJhkGwIumekTziMw&sa=D&ust=1521825583653000&usg=AFQjCNH5URliZtaTbKRMoRGKsrwJCRMwYg>
Password: EGNW2018 Or iPhone one-tap : US: +14086380968,,368625918# or
+16468769923,,368625918# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a
number based on your current location): US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876
9923 or +1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 368 625 918 International numbers
available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=b9SfUOk4rfu9zrWLMypD8M0nU8MYS4Y0
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fzoomconference%3Fm%3Db9SfUOk4rfu9zrWLMypD8M0nU8MYS4Y0&sa=D&ust=1521825583654000&usg=AFQjCNG5QuX6hE3H8dAypy0vZ7BkcQfvAg>

Best regards,
Rudi

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif at partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.