[GENIVI] Spring AMM - slide deck upload on the public wiki - REMINDER

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Fri Apr 20 10:48:04 EDT 2018

All,

Thanks to all of you for making this new AMM successfull !

Please ignore this message if you have already uploaded your file.

This is to remind those who have done it *yet* that your presentation has
to be uploaded as a .pdf on the GENIVI public wiki at:

https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/WIK4/18th+GENIVI+AMM+Presentations

If you have no credentials to attach your file, just request credentials
at: https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

OR

send your presentation to me ! I will upload it.

Thanks for your cooperation

Best regards

Philippe
GENIVI PMO Lead
--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.