Graphics Sharing and Distributed HMI (GSHA) Futures meeting at AMM

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Tue Apr 17 18:23:23 EDT 2018

--
Thanks for your voting.

If we run out of time in the scheduled session tomorrow (see the end of the agenda)
then the meeting to discuss the future work plan for GSHA will take place Weds 1:15-1:45.
It is the only day we can clearly all make.

Unless something else is announced I suggest we meet in the same room that the preceding
GSHA scheduled session takes place, i.e. Salon Cezanne.

Cheers

Steve