complete access to GENIVI technical documents

Deepan Muthusamy deepan.muthusamy at tcs.com
Tue Apr 17 01:49:24 EDT 2018

Hi,

    We are planning to use GENIVI P1 and P2 components for our IVI solution. We need to know how to access technical documents  and source code for all the software  components. It would be helpful if we know how to use the provided components.

We are able to access technical documents from GENIVI resource kit website only for few components. So as of now we are stuck as to how to proceed with the understanding of the components. Looking forward for your reply.

DEEPAN MUTHUSAMY,
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE,
mobile no: +91 8012309210
and any attachments. Thank you