GENIVI IVI

Gianpaolo Macario gmacario at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:29:39 EDT 2018

Hello Patrik,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Patrik Kocian <kocianpatrik at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good afternoon Mr. Macario,
>
> I am student at Tomas Bata University in Czech Republic and I would like
> to start doing resarch on GENIVI IVI.

Hi Patrik, nice to meet you!

> But, I have troubles with building the image for use in QEMU, so I would
> like to ask you for little help.

I am glad you are interested in GENIVI and its Open Source Projects and
would like to help you.

As a matter of fact in February I moved to another company which is not
focused on In-Vehicle Infotainment, therefore I am no longer active in
GENIVI as I was in the past.

I would advise you to ask for help on the genivi-project Mailing List which
I have CC-ed for your convenience.
You may also search the Mailing Lists archives at
https://lists.genivi.org/mailman/listinfo/genivi-projects

Hope that helps,

--
Gianpaolo Macario