[GPRO] Generic Communication Protocols Evaluation Project - Kick off - 24 November - Outcome

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Tue Nov 28 04:49:35 EST 2017

All,

Thanks to all who joined !

On Friday 24 November, we had around 8 participants attending the kickoff
webex of the Generic Communication Protocols Evaluation Project.

Slide decks shown by Gunnar (GENIVI) and the recording of
the webex are available in the wiki at:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/u4T0

The above wiki page will be the collaborative space for the project, do not
hesitate to populate it with your thoughts and comments (thanks to those who have started).

Gunnar has set up a doodle for determining the best schedule for the weekly call:https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/gpro1/

Please fill it in asap.

We are looking forward to dig further into Generic Communication Protocols Evaluation again with you
during next meeting. A calendar invite will be sent based on the doodle results.

Best regards

Philippe

--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.