[GENIVI] Graphics Sharing & Distributed HMI - Webex #2 - 23 November - Outcome

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Fri Nov 24 10:45:48 EST 2017

All,

Thanks to all who joined !

On Thursday (yesterday), we had around 12 participants attending the 2nd
webex of the Graphics Sharing project.

Eugen made a comprehensive presentation on various approaches for Graphics
Sharing, followed by a Q&A.

Slide decks shown by Gunnar (GENIVI) and Eugen (ADIT) and the recording of
the webex are available in the wiki at:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/x/p4T0

The above wiki page will be the collaborative space for the project, do not
hesitate to populate it with your thoughts and comments.

We are looking forward to keep digging into graphics sharing again with you
during next week's meeting. A calendar invite will be sent.

Best regards

Philippe
--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.