About Chromium on Wayland and GDP

Andreasson, Oscar OAndreasson at luxoft.com
Mon Nov 6 04:47:15 EST 2017

Hi Jacobo,

I got a little bit curious about the status and did some tests last week with the latest gdp
feature_sdl_pyro branch (includes feature_chromium branch), built for rpi3, it seems to work like a
charm for me.

This should also mean it works for rpi2 according to my discussions with Gunnar (rpi3 build
apparently builds 32bit for now, while the hardware is 64bit capable.... ie, when switching rpi3
builds to 64 bit, it might be an issue, but I don't see it as a problem until we run into it).

I hope I'm not too late to save you some time :).

//Oscar

Oscar Andreasson
Lead Software Engineer

Pelagicore AB
Östrahamngatan 16, Gothenburg, Sweden
+46 (0)761337765
oscar.andreasson at pelagicore.com
www.pelagicore.com

PELAGICORE a part of LUXOFT

Registered Office Gothenburg, Sweden
Registration No. 556780-4199

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.