[GENIVI] Vehicle Domain Interaction Strategy - Kickoff - 2 November

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Thu Nov 2 12:56:02 EDT 2017

All,

Today GENIVI has successfully delivered 2 project kickoff teleconferences
at Asia-friendly and U.S.-friendly (and Europe-friendly) times.

Thank you to all who joined !

The slide deck shown in the events is attached and also available on the
following wiki page at:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/DIRO/Vehicle+Domain+Interaction+Strategy

The slide deck contains links to a FAQ list about the project and an
on-line form & survey we would strongly recommend you to fill in.

The on-line form and survey will greatly help organizing the logistics for
the upcoming events (e.g. which meetings for which time zones and meeting
start times)

We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

We are very much looking forward to your feedback.

Questions about the project should be directed to
- Gunnar Andersson (GENIVI Development Lead) <mailto:gandersson at genivi.org>
- Philippe Robin (GENIVI PMO Lead) <mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com>.

Best regards

Philippe
--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est
pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message.