GDP Weekly Community Meeting @ 5PM CET

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Wed May 24 10:08:00 EDT 2017

Welcome to GENIVI Dev Platform weekly community meeting.

We're short on staff today.  Group lead Oscar is away but me and Viktor
will attend and we can do a quick sync up for those who are interested.

This was also a bad calendar week.
- Thursday is a holiday.  On friday the team has requested a vacation day.
- Illness reduced the team start of week

AGENDA

- New Scrum process - first sprint concluded.  Next one planned.
- Persistence base system integration problems.
- Announce/discuss integration of meta-genivi-dev layer into the
  genivi-dev-platform repository.
- Feedback and AOB

WebEx invite:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815