Fwd: GENIVI testing strategy for generators [2225936:2676440]

Steve Crumb scrumb at inventures.com
Mon May 22 15:12:19 EDT 2017

Forwarding to list.

Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-----Original Message-----
From: "Cortes, Francisco" <francisco.cortes at here.com>
Sent: 5/22/2017 2:19 AM
To: "help at genivi.org" <help at genivi.org>
Subject: GENIVI testing strategy for generators

Hello,

I am Francisco, my company HERE is Core Member of the Genivi Alliance.

I have a question on the Genivi code and maybe you could point it to some Franca expert.

I am currently checking possibilities to test my generators. My question would be regarding the testing approach in GENIVI. Is there any code that I can check in order to understand the generators testing process? I want to apply framework on my generation so that compilable and valid code is generated out of the fidl/fdepl files.

Thanks in advance.

Br,
Francisco