Stepping-down as GDP lead

Gunnar Andersson gandersson at genivi.org
Mon May 15 16:38:15 EDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 13:45 +0000, Ali, Zeeshan (Pelagicore) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just to let everyone know that starting this week, I will no longer be
> leading GDP project.

On behalf of everyone we thank Zeeshan for the time he was involved.

> The rest of the Pelagicore team will still be maintaining and developing
> GDP and a new lead will soon be announced to replace me.

In the meantime I am here to lead and take GDP decisions when needed*, and
perhaps a bit more clearly in the future.  We will make further
clarifications within the team when it is staffed with a replacement.

*Rather than messing up Zeeshan's farewell thread any more, let me say that
I will return with more information on the future technical and development
strategy for GDP in a different thread.

> In the meantime, Viktor and Jeremiah will take care of
> github pull-requests and other day-to-day tasks.

and I will continue as before to monitor and support this also of course.

> I will however continue to mentor Akila Wicky on his GSoC project,
> together with Jeremiah.

Gunnar Andersson <gandersson at genivi.org>
Development Lead
GENIVI Alliance