Stepping-down as GDP lead

Ali, Zeeshan (Pelagicore) zeeshan.ali at pelagicore.com
Mon May 15 15:43:08 EDT 2017

On Tue, 2017-05-16 at 01:14 +0900, Changhyeok Bae wrote:
> Hi Zeeshan

Hi Changhyeok,

> I'm very sorry to hear that. I was very happy to work with you
> because of your meaningful reviews.

Thanks so much. We did indeed made a good team together and I'd like
you to know that I greatly appreciate your contributions and input. I'm
hopeful that the tradition of good reviews will be continued by the new
lead and you.

> I'm still waiting for your review for GDP PR. :)

Oh sorry about that. I'll try to do that soon then. I was at Genivi AMM
whole of last week and trying to get into my new projects at work so it
might take a few days more still.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali